Shipping Cost Calculation:
In an effort to keep things simple, we use a flat rate shipping schedule which includes both shipping and handling costs combined. Please use the table below to calculate your shipping costs:
|Ship To||1 Item||2 to 3 Items||4 to 5 Items|
|United States (50)||$10.00||$15.00||$20.00|
- United States (50) + Puerto Rico – Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories – American Samoa, Armed Forces AA, Armed Forces AE, Armed Forces AP, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Virgin Islands
- Canada – All Canadian provinces
- All Others – All other international destinations to which the United States is permitted to ship goods
Additional Shipping Information:
- As a policy, we package and ship items the next business day (Monday through Friday) when an order is received.
- When your order is shipped, we will email you with the appropriate information, including a customs number for international shipments.
- Please allow 7 to 10 days for domestic shipping (within the continental U.S.), or up to 2 weeks for international orders.
- If your order is being shipped internationally and does not arrive within 2 weeks, it is possible that it is being delayed in customs. Please contact your customs office before contacting us if your shipment is delayed so that we may better assist you.
- International orders my be subject to any local import tariffs defined by the government of the country to which the item is being shipped. It is up to the customer to cover these charges as they apply.
- FEA Labs is not responsible for orders returned due to incorrect shipping addresses being provided by the customer. Please be sure to verify your shipping address when placing your order.
- Domestic orders (United States) are shipped USPS Priority Mail with tracking as the default shipping method.
- International orders are shipped USPS First Class Registered Mail as the default shipping method.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request. Please use the Contact page and select “Shipping Information” as the subject so we can help you with your specific shipping requirements.
Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.